안녕하세요!


14 November 2014


My company's D&D was held biannually, alternating family day each year. Ever since I joined, I had been attending the much anticipated event except the year 2012 because with a big belly, it was just too cumbersome and risky to squeeze with everyone.

This year, the event was bigger and with the theme "Around the World", my table of sporting colleagues came donned in their wildest fashion.

Here's why…


Table 110


We went with the theme and based our dressings on the fable "Around the world in 80 days" with a slight twist here and there.


And our table was not completed without our Xinjiang lady….



 xinjiang lady & beautiful saree queen


As for myself, I was lucky that a friend loaned me her hanbok.




Anyoung haseyo!


This pretty pink flock had earned me a consolation prize in Best Dressed category.  It was a night of good company and great fun!


Comments