Jonathan's Progress Report



We finally received the CD of class activities photos and progress reports from Mindchamps. This is one strong point I like about Mindchamps, not only do I get a detailed write up on Jonathan's academic progress, I also get to know what had been taught in the past terms.

Glad to Jonathan was able to identify his name in print, able to participate in the class activities independently and could grasp the concept of numbers.


foot printing



making animal shaped sandwich




learning colours




writing


Besides the academic progress, I was also shown the various types of activities he did in school to reinforce what was taught. Most importantly, I am really happy that he has finally settled well in school.   The morning struggle has not fade totally but he has been less resistant in changing into his school uniform and getting into car. I guess the main reason and the major credits should go to his teachers, both his PG teachers and his current N1 teachers.




playing at slide




children's day with Ms Melanie


The 2nd gourmet class of this year was making a Happy Face. When I asked him if he's a happy boy, he nodded and skipped happily away. Indeed he is a happy boy and so are we.




Jonathan's Happy Face




Comments