Frivolous January



A frivolous update for the month of January.


Pineapple Tarts


One of the must-have for CNY would be the pineapple tarts. I heard rave reviews of this unassuming brand "Glory" that made really good pineapple tarts. In fact by the time I got to NTUC, the open faced pineapple tarts were out of stock. I only managed to get the round covered ones.




Glory Pineapple Tarts


Yours Truly


On a personal note, I noticed that most of the holiday photos were without me in it, hence I'm posting this selfie. Looking at this photo, I wonder when will I ever get my long hair back.



selfie



Candy Crush


Candy Crush, the game that took the world by storm which probably had died down. However, I am still keeping up with the game. Clearing the levels really slowly. At level 104, I got a personal best.






Health Report


Both myself and Darren went for a health check and we got back our report. Duh... for the 3rd consecutive years, our cholesterol level were too high. The doctor gave us 6 months to improve our condition before he prescribes medication to improve our cholesterol level. 




risky risky




It is really high time we ditch our unhealthy living habits and work towards a healthy lifestyle. Would blog on our healthy plan when things are firmed up!





Comments