Jin Jin Dessert Stall


I pop by ABC market for lunch occasionally when Darren is free to lunch with me. We didn't know about this great dessert stall until recently, someone from his training class recommended this dessert stall.

I had my 1st try on last Sunday. Ordered Mango Ice for myself, sharing with Darren and grass jelly with nata de co co for the maid. Wow! The price was fantastically low! My Mango Ice was only $2 while the grass jelly was $1.50.

I returned again on Thursday for lunch.





Ordered Power Chendol and gingko barley. Both at $1.50.

If you like a heavy dose of Gula Melaka, then this is for you. Richly flavored with this brown sugar syrup and plenty of coconut milk.

You can be sure I will be hanging out ABC market more often now. In fact, I discovered a few great stalls which I must remember to snap a picture.

For now... do check out Jin Jin Hot Cold Dessert.




Comments