I need God's strength


Everything that could go wrong, went wrong! Absolute Murphy's law.

1. Jonathan woke up in the morning with running nose. Heard him coughing and phelgmy when he slept last night.

- decided to bring him to PD and realised that his usual PD(s), 2 of them on half day clinic. Asked around for recommendation and that the doctor also unavailable.

2. Then I got spotting again!!! For the 3rd times in my 13 weeks of pregnancy.

- called the gynae's clinic. Gynae not in town. His nurse told me to get bed rest, if possible and monitor.
- the spotting is really getting quite irritating. But I can't take it lightly. I'm so afraid I will be ordered to have complete bedrest.

3. With all the above situation, my mum is schedule for her operation tomorrow.

Oh Jesus! Help me to resolve all my problems!

Comments

mamamira said…
Sorry to hear tat. Pls stay strong.
I also experienced constant spotting in my first trimester. Other than medication, the only way is really constant bed rest, really no choice....