calmer


It is such a luxury to be able to blog at this point.

Jonathan has not recovered from his flu, cough and fever. We just can't shake off the symptoms. This is his first time to be sick for so long (3 days to me are very long!)

Mum's operation is successful and I'm glad that my ah yi stepped in to help at this time. She brought my mum back to her place so she can be her nightingale. It makes me feel so envy to have a sister. Really, I think woman's power always stand up at the crucial moment.

As for me, after spotting for 2 days and with cramps, it has finally stopped (crossing my fingers).

The review is not very good but baby is definitely doing very well. Active and growing well. Spotted something in between the legs, so it could be a little brother for Jonathan.

Some moments I am filled with hope. Some moments my thoughts run wild. But I have to say, probably only a mother would understand my feelings at this point of time. I have been in touch with some mummies that went through similar experience. I'm glad that there is some support and sharing of experience.

I'm glad another day has passed and we (me and my little warrior) have gone through it uneventfully.

Giving my thanks to the Lord for each uneventful day.








Comments