Upcoming Events


4 months. I left 4 months to plan, to decide and to execute

JONATHAN's FIRST ever BIRTHDAY PARTY! (Throw some confettie, please!)

Yet, I have no idea what to do, where to source... etc

I know I need a cake... what design? Should I get the traditional "1" or the trendy fondue cake or a cartoon charactor cake? Do I need a big cake or a small one to symbolize the event (note the daddy is not fond of cake and the birthday boy won't be having his cake too)?

Venue... think think think. For how many guests? Big party or relatives only? All adults? No kids? The only condition I know is that we must have air con.

Decoration? Helium balloons will do? Theme? Do I even need a theme? What about entertainment?

From the little research I have done, it was always recommending a small party with close relatives and family. No scary balloons that will pop (could scare the baby easily) and best to keep the party within 1hour cos' the birthday baby will be tired.

The ORIGINAL plan was to go for a high tea buffet, about 20 pax. Keep it sweet and short.

But should I?

Dilemma dilemma dilemma...

Meanwhile preschool selection is continuing with Learning Vision. Made an appointment to visit them during their open house on 21 April.Will update after my visit there.

Now back to the birthday party...

where should I hold it? what cake etc? ... blah blah...




Comments