Roasted Apple Puree



Remember I got this from NTUC finest (FairPrice Finest).






I tried it on Jonathan yesterday after his late morning nap.






While the instruction on the package said that there's no need to warm up food content, I put half of the puree onto his Avent milk bottle cap and warm up the puree with hot water (like how I warm up EBM).



Of course, I have to eat what Jonathan is going to eat. Not bad. At least it was not as sour as my apple puree. I was a little concerned about the brown colour as it looked like badly oxidized apple. But then, it could be the roasted effect.






Anyway from Jonathan's smile, you know for sure, he likes his apple puree.


But after a while, he got phlegmy. Wonder if it was due to the apple puree. Will give him the other half of the apple puree and see if he gets phlegmy again.


Comments