Pigeon! We Luv You!



Guess what happened to our Philips Avent Sterilizer. We bought it on 28 May 2011 and started using for 6months only and it crashed on us.

Best part was Darren went to the Philips HQ at Toa Payoh for repair or replacement since it was still under the 2 years warranty, the staff said "Sorry, we can't help you. The new replacement will only be done in 7 days. We have no other loan set."

Duh!

What a considerate customer service!!! 







In the end, we went out to buy Pigeon and till now (7 days have passed), there is still no call from Philips.

Philips Avent vs Pigeon

0 : 1

Pigeon wins!




Comments

mamamira said…
Actually, I wanna 'warn' you abt the Philip Avent sterilizer when I knew you bought it last year. I bought two and both spoilt all so soon!! I also gave up and switched to Pigeon's. Still using it now but it's the compact size one as Mira only needs one bottle for two feeds daily.
Les Pommes said…
Aha... I see, so I'm not the only one. Thought it was because we bought it during their Philips Carnival, hence no quality check.