Thanking God






Looking at Jonathan sleeping so blissfully after a latch-on session is fulfilling. Moments like this make me want to stay home forever to watch Jonathan grow up.

Time really flies ... I have another 15 more days to go before I return to work. Suddenly I have a lot of unfinished business at home. Come next Monday, it will be my 2nd Wedding Anniversary.






Looking at the growing smiley baby, I give thanks to God who listened and answered my prayer without fail. I still remember the frustration of getting conceived to the self realization that man effort is not enough. I am further convicted that this year is crowned with God's goodness. Thank God for honoring my faith in Him. Today I hold such a lovely little boy in my hand.





As Jonathan continues to grow, my prayer is still the same. Praying that God keeps watch over him and may the Lord's peace is with him always. May the angels of God dance around Jonathan and keep him away from all harm and evil. May Jonathan grows healthily and be a happy baby.


Comments