中秋节



Celebrated our 1st 中秋节 as married couple in such a low key style. Mainly because dear hubby was not available until 8pm and I didn't fancy any of the regular mooncakes the credit card companies were promoting. I wanted exotic, out- of -the- world flavour mooncakes.

This year, only bought a box of snowskin mooncakes from Swissotel Merchant Court, for my mum. Mother-in-law gave me one piece of the baked mooncakes from Shangri-la which unfortunately exploded in the microwave oven when we tried to heat it up. (We kept the mooncake in the fridge.)

So with a half eaten pomelo and 2 traditional lanterns, we had our 中秋节 .







This small little lantern got burnt through by the candle. Was a good thing that my house or Robo's house didn't caught fire because of this.








A random carton-based paper lantern. I hanged it on top of Robo's house but he thought it was something he could eat!!


And that's our 中秋节 .



Comments