Exploring Sunset Way




We actually stay quite near to Sunset Way. So on our Friday date night and after the piano delivery, my dear treated me to a good dinner. He said that I must be so broke now so he would buy me dinner.


We never really explore the sleepy Sunset Way though, we walked past the shops a few times. On this day, we decided on Grill Out! for our dinner.


Every main comes with soup of the day and bread as appetizer.








We started with Cream of Mushroom and bread. The soup was just lukewarm although I would really preferred warmer soup. Bread was ordinary with butter as spread.







The mains came about 15 minutes later.






For him, it was homemade black pepper BBQ sauce with a slab of ribs ($33).

For mine, it was Surf n Turf. Medium well steak with a grilled prawn ($23).





Each main comes with baked potato and boiled vegetables.

It was very filling and really meaty. After this meal, we decided that we had to go vegetarian for a while.

For desserts, we adjourned to the next door.






Besides dessert, Buttercake Cream also serves main course. It was the more popular shop around and we had to sit outside. That was fine as they had a huge fan to cool the customers.


We shared on a pot of Earl Grey ($4.50) with 2 cups to go.







Plus their speciality - Chocolate pudding, together with Vanilla sauce and Vanilla ice-cream ($11). Totally delicious.






I think this would be a good hangout place for me and my gal friends. Would recommend this place for my next girls outing.




Comments