Black Beauty



Our house is almost ready. What's lacking is a piano for me.

I have long decided if I should buy a new piano again, it will be a KAWAI piano. But I am also aware of the exorbitant price.

It was a long wait before I finally made my purchase. But before the piano can come in, the preparation must be done.

Getting the right carpet.

We searched high and low for the right dimension carpet. It was either too long or too short. If I wanted a custom made carpet size, I needed to wait for 2 months.

We got this carpet at City Square mall. It was the best from what we gathered. But the whole shopping experience was not good. It was expensive for a carpet and I didn't even liked the design. Plus the sales lady was pushy for her recommendation.






But still, I needed a carpet for my piano..... here the carpet was laid out, vacuumed and ready for the piano.









And the black shining beauty that stood on it.

By price, it has broken my 2k record on my white baroque table and its 2 chairs. It's now the most expensive furniture in the whole house.

By my own admission, it is also the most expensive item I ever paid from my own pocket.

It's really a HUGE investment for my leisure.






Comments