Back with a Different Look



Dear all readers (assuming that I have readers),

I am back from my Phuket Holiday! Yes of course, it was all so fun and all so adventurous.

For once, I discovered how treacherous the sea could be, got swept out by the current in a split second, lost my footing and struggling to swim ashore. My encounter with a jellyfish and its sting. That painful stinging feeling will etched in my mind for as long as I could remember. The revenge on the jellyfish by Mother Nature, left them high and dry after a high tide and big waves.

The snorkeling trip which saw us with a sunburnt nose. Walking around like a red lobster. The fine sand and clear water. The fishes and the coral. Sea urchins hidden in between the coral, waiting for the unsuspecting to step onto them.

A local thai restaurant with the cheapest seafood, freshest seafood and the best Tom Yam in Patong. We went back there daily. The foot massage and the aroma oil body massage, the shopping and the bargaining.

All these would be posted in details with photos in the next few postings.

Cheers,
Les Pommes

Comments