A Mini Note








I'm back again on sunny little island. As you can guess, Winter Sonata was really memorable. The first day we touched down on Kimchi Land, we were blasted with a freezing temperature -13.5 °C.

Not forgetting the once in a lifetime experience of trying their local delicacy - Live Octopus. Winter sport does not stop at snow skiing and hiking up Mount Sorak was equally breathtaking. Can you imagine me strutting on a horse in the ranch like a cowboy and what a romantic time at Everland - standing in queue outdoor with the snow falling on you? Oops, did I mention that my shopping craze at Faceshop too?

I promise you I will dutifully blog down my 8 day Winter Sonata experience... erhm.. that is after I have sorted out the photos. Well, you just got to wait for the good stuff : D dun ya?




Comments

ANgeline said…
yes..we will be waiting PATIENTLY for your winter sonata updates =) hehe...