Feelings...

I haven't been blogging consistently recently, judging by my posting numbers. This is an account what has happened recently in Apple's life. Remember this blog is all about the microscopic daily happenings in an Apple's life.

Korea Trip - finally sorted out all the photos. Also, separated some out on Day 3 to blog about. But it was a tedious chore, as I need to copy and paste, rename the pix and downsize the photo before a photo is ready to be uploaded. Another difficulty I have encountered is the formatting of this blogspot blog. This really gives me problem as I couldn't get the photo uploaded in the sequence I want, hence slowing down the whole process. Hopefully tonight, I can resume my Day 3 itinerary.

New place - Rather occupied with the new place. Have to pack things from my old place, get ready to shift, clean up the new place. Furnitures delivered, some with defects that need the vendors to come to replace or repair. Renovation rectifications still not completed yet.

Family & Relatives - received a bad news yesterday. There's not much mood for the upcoming CNY, also everything else seems secondary now.

Keeping everyone in prayer now!

Comments