Jitter Bug

I wonder what's wrong with me?

How long more I have before I am to sign on the dotted lines? Yet, I find myself wavering in and out.

Last week, I told my friend that I was amazed how things flow smoothly for the celebration. I got my helpers in place, the worship band formed, invites done etc.

Yet, during this long weekend, my mind seemed to run in the opposite direction.

I picked on the details that he didn't do. I insisted that he is not truthful to himself, hence the possibility that this is not what he wants. He, on the other hand, is exasperated.

He cannot fathom why I am so unhappy. Maybe he understands what I am saying but just cannot understand the big deal behind the issue.

Sometimes, I find myself being cruel towards him. I don't know how many times did I mention the possibility of not going ahead with our plan. Yet, he never wavers in front of me. Perhaps it is his tenacity afterall that is holding our relationship together.

Comments