Nightmare September




Towards the end of August, we celebrated Teacher's Day with a little handmade card (more of a scribbled by the younger boy). We also had 2 horrible encounters.


First stop : Teacher's Day


Ordered this croquembouche in Teacher's Day theme. I had one sent to their preschool when Jon was a Playgrouper. Now he is 6 and graduating from preschool so I thought it would be like a full circle for his preschool life.


photo credit : cloud9


The boys also did their own cards with no help from us. I only sponsored them the stickers which they picked and chose to paste it all over their cards.


doing up their cards


Over at Sunday School, the kids also put up a performance for the teachers.



Sunday School Performance





With Teacher's Day and public holiday, we took the boys out for some fun under the Sun. Thought it would be a good start for September but who knows....




enjoying their happy moments



Big boy came down with the dreadful Hand Foot Mouth Disease (HFMD). No one got it before and he suddenly came down with it on a Saturday morning (yup, today).


He complained for a sore throat and I thought it was a mild fever coupled with sore throat. The younger brother alerted us of his brother's mouth which was fully of red spots. It was really a OMG moment.


And as if this was not enough, we did a takeaway from a hawker stall in Pasir Panjang on Thursday night. It was a supposedly a popular and famous stall. Not only they gave us a wrong order, they added "extra ingredient" for us. Needless to say, I threw away our dinner ($30+). I had wanted to call up the stall but the number in their FB page was incorrect. I didn't let the matter go. I had lodged a complaint with NEA and submitted my photo evidence.

Never before I had such bad service from a hawker stall and it was my first visit to the stall and definitely my last visit.


If you are up to it, scroll all the way down for the gross photo. What a start to my September and yes... we literally are going to have a super long weekend now... with one boy "out of action" and the younger one not accepted in the preschool.


May God's grace be with us this period.



|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|↓










grossssssssss

Comments

Angeline said…
Jia you!God bless!