Moving On...



Moving on to the 2nd Quarter of 2017  with

Maid... So it has been a month since she joined us. Minor hiccups here and there but overall, I have nothing to complain. She has her handphone with her all the time, she asked for wifi nightly for 2 hours, she probably nap in the afternoon when no one is home. She could be also chatting over her hp  while working but I am not going to bother so long work is done and no monkey business from her.

It could be a good match for both of us. She prefers to be left alone, quietly working and I like to leave her to work in the background. We can communicate, no language barrier makes it so much simpler to convey my wishes. She's easy going and I appreciate that. Cross my finger that all will be well from now on.

The boys... we are still doing our nightly routine which has now become part of their life. They automatically just sit at their table and wait for me to start their nightly revision. Even if they have some grand plans on building an elaborate train-airport setting, they know is only going to happen after their study.


his 3D MBS

Some nights they play and build and some nights, they spend their time drawing buildings and perfecting their drawing. The other day, big boy proudly showed me his new MBS building in 3D format. I thought it's pretty awesome for a 5+ year old boy with no art class background. It was moment like this you wonder what other talent could they have.


ABC cooking studio... Since I signed up last Nov, I managed to attend a baking class and a cooking class.

my 1st baking class

My 1st baking class was doing macaroons... complicated but I enjoyed it.


chirazushi

Cooking class left me more stressed than I first stepped in. Perhaps I should not attempt those 3* level and start with the basic.

But these lessons allow me to unwind and free my mind from the kids, the house, the routine, my work. For that 2 hours, I followed instruction and mess was not my problem.


Blogging... I do miss blogging now and then. But with work creeping up and the boys needing more attention for their school work, blogging takes a backseat now. I do hope I will persevere and continue to blog to keep memories alive. By the way, I have given my blog a facelift to signify a new milestone in my life approaching.

God has been good to me and I am so ever thankful for His grace!


Comments