Summary of the Past Month


October came and went so is November. After the Capella experience, we had our holiday in Taiwan and had a few firsts over there.

We did Free&Easy by engaging a local driver cum tour guide. The 8D7N trip was wonderful although with hiccups here and there (as usual with the children). I should have spent some time to document down our trip for memory's sake.

Taken at Little Swiss Garden

Then there was the Parent-Teacher conference in November which I would also want to do a small write up. I like to document down the progress so when I look back, I could use the notes to cross-reference.


a little surprise gift by Jon's teacher


Finally I got to bring Jonathan out on a one-to-one date which we both enjoyed a lot. We took trains to Vivocity and did some shopping. Followed by cable car rides across the sea and across the Sentosa. We had a late lunch since we had "brunch" at Butter My Bun @ NUS U-Town. We ended our day out with a hair cut for the little boy.


Lunch Pitstop
Just the 2 of us


Just this Monday, we celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. Not much fanfare, we started the day with health checkup at Raffles Hospital, followed by a late lunch (because the cafes I wanted to go were either closed on Monday or out of business). We managed some shopping for CNY before picking up the boys from school.


7th Year

And this is how the past month went by and early December, I would be home alone with the boys while the man goes outstation for work. I dread the week I would be on my own but know that time would pass by quickly too and soon it would be Christmas.


There are many little stories which I would like to blog down but nowadays, I am just too tired to wake up after the children slept. Still, I am going to pen down our Taiwan trip and our next year plan, together with the little nitty gritty happenings in my life.


Comments