"One Fine Day" Mini Series Vol. 3


"One Fine Day" mini series #3 - He finally got it!



I have been trying for the longest time to get the big boy to colour within the borders of the picture. He didn't have the patience neither the right eye-hand motor skill to control. One day, he asked for the Poli colouring book which he received as part of goodies bags. He started to colour and then he showed me this.


first colouring within the borders


Woohoo! He finally got it at 4 year 3 months.

These few days we started to practice more Chinese character writing which I have to monitor closely to correct his strokes and he has more phonics awareness now. I like to say a word and emphasize on the sound and ask them to make a guess on the letter the word starts with. After a month of sitting down with them daily to go through what they learnt in school helps heap! I also realise that he is starting to work out simple addition and subtraction. Uh oh… the tiger mummy in me starts to think about CMA, MPM etc… not yet not yet.


Comments