Maidless June Part 1.



And with that, our maid less June has started since 1st June. She will be gone for a month and I know what's the next 2 questions that will follow.

Qn 1 : How come she is on a month long home leave? Not 2 weeks?

Ans : Out of good will. She has been with us for almost 2 years. She has 3 young sons herself and with the youngest being around Jonathan's age. So I could understand her longing to stay with them longer before coming back again.


Qn 2 : Then how? You take one month's leave? Who look after Matthew?

Ans : How to take one month's leave?! I work alternate days and that already wiped out 90% of my AL. Those days I need to work, my mum helps me with Matt.


So how's life now? 2 words - Super Busy.

I am literally consumed by the housework I need to do and the 1st day of SAHM, I was flat out by 6pm. 2nd day as SAHM, I was teaching the boys with my eyes half closed at 9pm.

But I still enjoyed my time at home, although when I got back to office, I had tons of work to catch up.

Next week, we will be going for our 1st family overseas vacation. I am so looking forward to it.

Going to log off now. Will be back to update our family vacation =D


Comments