my surprise gift



my 3rd mac ... courtesy of mr. darren poh



My 3rd MacBook ... and it has gone slimmer. MacBook Air was at my doorstep when I came back from work today. Surprise? Actually Darren gotten my Apple ID but forgot that it was linked to my gmail account and so... I actually saw/ read the confirmation email from Apple Store Online in my gmail. So much for his planned surprise. But really much appreciate his gesture!



nearly missed out this important message


Well, this little shipment note was almost forgotten and nearly went into the bin without a second look. This part was really a surprise!

Simple message but I understood clearly what you want to say! Thank you for acknowledging my efforts, my dear!


PS : will do my last backup on my MacBook Pro tonight and will update when Air is up!

Comments

Sue said…
Hi there, I am interested to sign up at Mindchamps Fusionopolis. I saw that you are very happy with the teachers. Do you mind if I email you to find out more? Thanks!
Les Pommes said…
sure... drop me an email and I try to answer your questions =D
Sue said…
Hi, sorry, I tried looking for your email but was unable to find it. Can you please share? THanks :)
Les Pommes said…
I just changed my setting... anyway...you can drop me an email at joycey68@gmail.com