Happy Teacher's Day - in advance!


It had been a looonnngg time since I needed to do something on this special occasion that salutes the teachers that put in their whole heart to nurture the next generation.

Now that Jonathan attends pre-school, though it is more of a day care than a school school per se, it is only right to show our appreciation to the teachers that really work so hard for the champs. Furthermore Jonathan is not an easy child to care for.

I got Cloud9 to do a croquembouche for the wonderful teachers and staff at Mindchamps. Cloud9 is the  same baker that delivered wonderful cupcakes for Matt's full month party. Megs and Lilian have not failed me again with their wonderful creation.


croquembouche in teacher theme
(image shared by Cloud9)


Anticipating that many would send cakes or bakes to the teachers at Mindchamps, I got Cloud9 to deliver this lovely croquembouche today. I was so glad the teachers love it! (Honestly, this is so lovely that I won't bear to eat it ;p)




little gifts for Jon's direct teachers



In addition, I thought it is also quite necessary to show our appreciation to Jon's direct teachers. Initially, I wanted Jon to colour on the card but he didn't want to do it properly. So I held his hand and wrote the wordings which I thought it was quite messy. I got to try to paste sticker on the card. Instead of him pasting the sticker on the card, he kept pasting it on himself. In the end, I took over and finished up everything and repeatedly telling him next year, he would need to prepare the gifts and cards himself.




handmade card by ..... me 




handcream in cute packaging


I bought little tubs of hand cream as I observed the teachers frequently washed their hands or sanitized their hands. These lovely ladies need to protect their hands from the harsh chemicals - hand soap and anti-germicidal products.


I do hope my/ Jon's little gifts would send some love to the teachers and encourage them to carry on their good works. They really deserve a good break!


Comments