A Series of Events


I know it has been a long time since I get to blog and now that Jonathan is sleeping, I seize this chance to do a quick update.

April - Jonathan turing 20 month old and Matthew turning 4 month old.





As usual we always prep a slice of cake on the date they turn a month older. My little boy is so fearful of fruits that I am cracking my head on feeding him fruits but so far, nothing works. Not even mango mousse cake can tempt him to take a bite. *give up*





Jonathan has returned to school for about 2 weeks now. He's slowly putting on weight again and yes, he is still crying every morning when we drop him off at Mindchamps. But at 20 month old, I am hearing him saying phrases " what's that?" "whose?" although it is still not with clear articulation. He is also more responsive to requests and instruction.

Jonathan will be going to embark on his first field trip to the Zoo (after the HFMD episode 2 is cleared up in his school).




To prep him for this 1st trip to the Zoo by himself, we got him a little yellow raincoat. But then, I am a little apprehensive about this trip. Wonder how the teachers are going to manage them especially they are used to napping after lunch. By the way, I am baffled that their lunch is going to be KFC! Gosh! Is there any way out of this?!



While Jonathan is enjoying his school life, little brother Matthew turned 4 month old on the 16th.





Matthew flipped from back to tummy at 3.5 month old which we were really surprised, cos' this baby couldn't even do tummy time at 2 month old.


Last week, when we brought Matt for his vaccination, he weighed an awesome 8.11kg and standing at 65cm tall!! No wonder my back starts to ache and latching becomes more challenging.





He resembles Darren more and more now and is still happily sucking both his thumbs. His diet is still mainly on breastmilk and don't think I will start weaning him so soon.






Recently he has taken to sleeping on the car seat. Eh... we haven't installed the car seat for him, our bad. But I don't know how to squeeze 2 car seats at the back and me. Jonathan is outgrowing his current maxi cosi so we are thinking of getting a booster seat for Jon and let Matt use the maxi cosi. Maybe with that, I can squeeze in between the 2 of them.

Back to the car seat. So we left the combi car seat at home which the maid finds it useful. She can place Matt in there and do her work while Matt watches her.

With a routine slowly setting in, we are now in the midst of planning a mini renovation and birthday celebrations for the 2 boys. Will update (when I got the time) again!


Comments