Violin Teacher Needed!






Picture Source : http://www.iamjen.com/images/violin.jpg



I'm looking for a Violin Teacher for myself.

My ideal violin teacher should be

1) female
2) stays in the west zone because I like to have the lesson at my own place
3) flexible in timing
4) provides me an hour lesson fortnightly

Background info on myself

1) no issue with notes reading and theory as I play the piano (I hold a diploma in Piano Performance from London College of Music)
2) picked up violin lessons for 6 months previously and that's 4 years ago
3) have my own violin
4) have Suzuki Book 1 - 3 and other repertoire books
5) learning more for leisure than for examination


If you are keen to coach me, please leave a message down and we can discuss the details.



(This is not a joke. Female violin teacher that can travel to my place is scarce. Have been looking for one and no luck. So apply if you can commit. Thank you.)







Comments