Unwrapping 2017


Another brand new year, another year of adventure and highly anticipated events to come! We welcome the new year by attending Sunday service with the children in tow. Thereafter a good lunch at Crystal Jade, followed by bonding activities. We did not forget we need to exercise and hey, I got my new toy on the 2nd day of 2017.

After hearing about Bake cheese tart, I also got to try it without a queue. I shall let the pictures continue the story and yes, I am ready to take on 2017.


Jon's depiction of human anatomy


There was no Sunday school on 1st Jan, so the children sat in a very packed chapel with us. To keep them occupied, I gave them drawing paper. Jonathan then drew this human anatomy. I thought he was quite accurate with the way how our lung lobes are spilt, the position of our heart and we have 2 kidneys.


doing art at Westgate


We had lunch with the children's grandaunt. Then the boys chose to do the art craft over the seeds playground. There was a carousel at Westgate and the boys had a turn on it.



Whimiscal Carousel






Per ride $6




As we were about to leave Westgate, I spotted the Bake cheese tart and since there wasn't a queue, I bought 3 to try.







get 1 @ $3.90


Verdict of Bake cheese tart : Well, I won't queue to buy. It wasn't too bad but at $3.90 each, it was pricey. Probably reserve those days with deep pockets and time to kill.


my new toy



On the 2nd day of 2017, I got a package and it was a present from the husband. Apple watch series 2. Enjoying my new gadget and getting acquaintance with it.

2016 was a year of being prayerful. For 2017, it will be year of thanksgiving for the Lord is good.


God is good,
All the time.

All the time,
God is good.


Comments