My 1000th Post!



Woohoo… I have reached my 1000th post since I started blogging. I had blogged about my proposal (or did I not?), the search of our home, our wedding, pregnancy and the boys… It took me as long as 8 years to hit my 1000th post (believe it or not).

I had mentioned in my previous post about closing down this blog because of several reasons. I also mentioned that on my 1000th post, I shall reveal my intention. So here it it…


the invisible ring

Just like how my left hand ring finger has this invisible ring… the blog has marked a permanent site in my heart. I still love how I could pick a random post to read and be amused with my thought then.



my wedding ring


So like how my wedding ring is … an eternity ring made with a full circle of sparkling diamonds. I do hope my blog will eventually come to a full circle with little stories of their own.


Comments

Angeline said…
Yeah!!! ✌✌������