I'm hooked…


Never have I followed any Korean drama or pop stars. They are too hype for me. However, I caught a trailer of the popular "Descendants of the Sun" episode 1 in which Captain Yoo Si Jin made a move to pretty doctor Kang Mo Yeon. Captain was smooth and he's definitely a charmer.



source


However that was not the start of me being hooked to the show. I did not watch the drama until I happened to caught a link  for this show. It was already airing episode 5 when I started to watch. I have to admit for once, I am hooked to a Korean drama and it kind of brought me back to the teens years when I had a favourite superstar that I would "chase after".



source



The casting for this drama was excellent as well. Don't Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo made a very handsome/ pretty couple?



source

With only 2 episodes left and another 3 additional special episodes… I guess many would have a hangover and severe withdrawal symptoms when DotS comes to an end.



Comments

Angeline said…
I am also addicted to this Korean drama! In fact, I have nv ever watched any Korean drama throughout my lifetime and becos of the excellent reviews abt this show by many, it drew me to my very first Korean drama! Hahaha!
Les Pommes said…
Same same! Never think I would love K-drama. Always thought I'm a TVB girl....