4 to 4


4 months to 4 year old, Jonathan started to show more milestones being hit.

At this moment, he is speaking a lot… sentences, questions and answers. More new words came up e.g. my favourite, troublesome and today, he started to use past tense " I told him …." Besides language development, I was pleasantly surprised that he could do simple addition, finally demonstrated his proficiency in alphabets, numbers and lastly, Heguru's dot bar. Heguru's dot bar is presented in table of 3, 5 or 10. I self made this dot bar and have been revising with them for the longest time and he suddenly reciprocated.

All these developments made me realised the importance of speaking good English in front of them, because they really absorb and would reiterate in future when they are ready, be consistent and persevere on imparting skills.


tracing his name

His school teacher also remarked the improvement in his handwriting and attitude towards learning. He is starting to show more interest in picking up new skill, new thing and is conscious of his handwriting.




his first photo taking 


Like any other children, he started to want to try take photos. This is his first photo taking and he requested me to pose with the V sign. Haha although my head got "chopped off", this is precious memory of his first.


Comments