My New Look!



gotto photoshop a bit to make it presentable


I walked in and knew I need a fix on my hair, cut my fringe and get a scalp treatment. So when the salon started to sell me this idea/ keratin treatment that promised to get rid of the frizzy ends, I started to waver.

I succumbed to the sweet talk and ended up looking….  Flat  >_<


The keratin treatment procedure looked similar to straightening process with the cream and iron board. But they decided to use big curls on my ends to create a curl in look.

I wasn't thrilled with the end product.

1. Flat - with my limp and fine and thin hair, seriously I can't do straightening procedure.

2. No curl in - instead, my right side still curl out.

3. Fringe - that's my biggest grouse. I felt that when they use the iron to straighten out the flat ends, they should pull my fringe to the front and not to the side. So when I cut my fringe away, it would not go split in the middle. Somehow after so long, I still feel that the hairdresser doesn't know my hair well.

I guess this is why Oliver, being Oliver commands so much higher than the rest and which is why, I should always go to Oliver instead.

Decided I would go Oliver to get my hair fixed before next CNY. >_<

Comments