Preschool Orientation



18 February 2013


Attended our ever first preschool orientation at MindChamps. Bought 3 sets of uniforms which consist of 2 attires per set. Given a handbook to read and brief on the school rules and regulation.




enjoying himself before orientation starts



Went round the classroom to view and met some of his classmates-to-be. Jonathan was excited all the way, I guess it was the novelty. The principal mentioned that there are 2 types of children that attended childcare. One group would be very happy the first few days and then cry when they realize it is going to be a new routine for them. The other group is cry and cry and then settle down after a while.

I hope Jonathan would enjoy his school minus the crying (although I can't say that I won't be teary).

For the start, at least I get to accompany him for the first 3 days. Shall update again when school starts.

school bag


Comments