One Month Has Gone!



Matthew turned ONE month old today!

1 month old Matthew (Day 31)


Confinement has ended officially but I continued with confinement tingkat for lunch from Chilli Padi and still keeping up with my daily dose of red dates tea. Strange to say... I miss confinement this time. Very thankful that auntie Qing Lian had managed to finish her confinement assignement with me before her daughter delivers end this month. I missed her presence and her cooking. Who said that confinement food is boring... not me! I had chicken chop rice for lunch and daily dessert in the afternoon and tonic soup at night. Those were the (good 'O) days....



chicken chop rice


She left on Monday and I guess Matthew missed her too. He didn't sleep the whole of Monday afternoon which really made me panic. But thank God, he settled down by 10pm. Night shift began on Monday. Waking up every 3 hourly for his milk and then I pump before I sleep for an hour. Then the whole cycle repeats itself again. I still haven't figured what's the best method. So far, I gave formula milk during night and EBM during day and latch in afternoon.

Going to try cutting down on FM feeds from 3 feeds to 1 feed (around the 2-3am timing). Latch before midnight and EBM at 5-6am. I wonder if by this strategy will it yield me more sleep.

Wish me luck and I pray that Matthew will be good to me. Sleep through soon... my baby!



Comments