a short note


I have not been able to update recently as simply my hands were tied down by a sick Jonathan.

He celebrated his 1st birthday in a midst of medicine, high fever, swollen eye, phlegmy cough etc. It was his first birthday and was also the very first time he fell so sick that required him to see a PD twice in a week, and a trip to A&E with blood test.

After this episode, I begin to wonder if I should do cord blood banking for #2. It is really so heart pain for the parents to see their little ones fall sick.

But in the midst of many panicky nights and not to mention, little rest, my gynae's review today brought some good news to my ears.

By God's grace, my cervical length appeared to lengthen. Really thank God and all the prayers that were offered to me. This good news just affirmed me further that Jesus' finished work at the Calvary cannot be undermined.

All glory and praise to Him!

Comments