Random Outing



We caught MEGAMIND the movie yesterday at Cathay. On a personal note, I don't fancy animated film and I certainly don't like this blue big head alien. I don't think all these characters are cute. But I watched it because my husband liked it! (Check the footnote on Power of Love)



Picture Source: http://www.megamind.com/media/downloads/wallpapers/MM_wp3_800.jpg


Hmm... I had to say the plot was reasonably well, not juvenile as I thought earlier on. But I still don't like this blue big head alien. Perhaps the only character I like would be Roxanne Ritchi. I liked her hairstyle, haha.. weird, right!


After movie, we went to Aston Specialities. There was a long queue, mainly tertiary students but we got a table for 2, pretty fast.






Check out my Prime Ribeye, medium well, with coleslaw and baked potato as side.







And his teriyaki chicken, with pasta salad and baked potato as side.


Though there's nothing special about our dinner, still it was much better than the CharGrill (similiar concept as Botak Jones) we tried in Clementi.


And that's our random outing in a long while....




footnote : Power of Love - doing things you don't like just because your partner loves it!





Comments